What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Business Contingency exercise

Started by , Jul 19 2016 06:37 PM
2 Replies

Hello, 

My company just recently went through a  SQF desk and facility audit. I'm down to the last corrective action and i'm a little stuck. my auditor said that we have a mock exercise which is attached but he also stated that it didn't review and test our program... Maybe i'm missing some information but i'm not really sure what else i need to do to make this compliant. Btw, my deadline for submitting this is in 2 days!! 

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated...

Regards

Mavalerio Mock Business Contingency Plan Exercise.docx   14.22KB   69 downloads

2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations
[Ad]

What you need in here is a situation assessment analysis like example:  How many cases were affected during this incident? Were the products that you were processing at that moment were still in proper order and food safety measures were implemented. Did you check it?  Who checked and validate it? What type of inspection did you conduct? What were the results? How many % were good?  Were there bay doors, electrical connections affected during the run? Did you hire a third party person to investigate the products? These are some of the questions asked for you to review and test the programs. 

1 Thank

When you conduct a BCP verification test (exercise) you'll need to be very indepth, listing such things as names, sources, numbers of cases effected and then how everything was handled.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations Left Construction to Join the Family Business Using a one-off rented kitchen as business premises Requirements for setting up a Pickled Vegetables Home Business How well did your business react to the Covid-19 pandemic? Business Continuity Plan for a meat abattoir and cutting plant