What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a simple supplier evaluation template

Started by , Jul 20 2016 12:03 PM
4 Replies

Hi Team

Trust you are all well.  Please forward me a supplier evaluation template.  One that is not complicated.

Thank You kindly

Rita

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

Hi Rita

Good look with that all the ones I've seen are a nightmare!

Figaro

These are our questionnaires. We're based in Australia and to make it easier for our suppliers I have Australia, New Zealand and International questionnaires set up. The documents are lockable as well so they can't be amended by the supplier. I've tried to keep them as simple as I can while still obtaining all the relevant information I need. I've also set out which sections need to be completed depending on the service they are providing as I HATE get a questionnaire and (as a Dairy Trader) the majority of it isn't even applicable  :glare:

1 Thank

Thanks.  All looks great. 

Really appreciated.

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the documents.

I liked the multi-functional attempt to minimise the complexity. Looked to work quite well for Ingredients / Stockfeed (whatever that is) but got a bit more difficult for Packaging IMO.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Effective evaluation methods of food safety training BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS