What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Live 2016 - Feedback

Started by , Jul 22 2016 11:22 AM
23 Replies

Drop a comment below, tell us what you enjoyed about the conference and where we need to improve for Food Safety Live 2017.

Thanks,
Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Very interesting and useful

Thanks (gracias)

Fantastic presenters and presentations.I was able to watch the recordings at times to suit me, so I didn't have to stay up all night to be in the live event. Hairnet competition was great fun and our production staff are looking at them with all sorts of new uses in mind. Thanks for all the efforts in bringing this event to the world audience, it does make it seem that we are all working towards common goals. Looking forward to next years.

Hi simon,

I was wondering why I didn't received any emails regarding the last webinar  :unsure:

VERY USEFUL.

Many Thanks

Rakhman

Good day Simon,

Thank you to you, your team members and all presenters who made this Food Safety Live conference possible.

Regards

Adriaan du Toit

South Africa 

Greetings , Mr. Simon. 

Thanks alot for such a freat webinar, really a great effort and informative . 

Thanks , 

Regards, 

Irfan Sid

Hi simon,

I was wondering why I didn't received any emails regarding the last webinar  :unsure:

Which one Mary Joan?

Good morning from South Africa

Thanks for making such a webinar available. Unfortunately it clashed with a meeting busy day and I couldn't see all of it, but what I saw was good.

It would be good to be able to block of a time and really sit and listen to the whole lot. 

Thank you for making available the video of the webinar.

Kind regards

Aletta

Which one Mary Joan?

The power points and audio record of the webinar, I thought all participants will received those within 48 Hours after the webinar. :)

Fantastic! Thank you all the team for this wonderful Food Safety Live 2016!!! 

Like others in the field, these presentations are very helpful and interesting. Depending upon the subject matter, they may either be opening up new lines of knowledge or confirming / reaffirming existing knowledge. The ability to download the presentations and slides is invaluable for use later to help embed the important messages and learning outcomes. My thanks to all those that made the event possible; long may they continue! 

Hi Simon,

All the speakers demonstrated great knowledge in their field. It is evident that lot of hard work has been done on all the topics. Presentation and slides are of top quality. The time spent was worth it...every minute of it.

Heartfelt gratitude.

Regards,

Sunil Chandra 

The power points and audio record of the webinar, I thought all participants will received those within 48 Hours after the webinar. :)

The email was sent to all registrants with recording, slides and certificates.  Can you check your spam folder first and if no luck then I'll take a look on our end.

Thanks,
Simon

The email was sent to all registrants with recording, slides and certificates.  Can you check your spam folder first and if no luck then I'll take a look on our end.

Thanks,
Simon

Hi Simon,

I already did.....sad to say its empty  :crying:

It was a great conference covering many challenges of the food industry, and I really enjoyed the chat forum where many input and ideas where shared.

Many thanks to the IFSQN  team and the sponsors. I'm already ooking forward to the 2017 conference.

Thank you,

The very best kind of seminar as I didn't have to leave home to be there. Wonderful option to be able to ask questions and get immediate feedback. Expert speakers and excellent topics. Wonderful job organizing this and was very useful.

Again, thank you for you time and effort in presenting this Simon,

Big Wally

Many thanks for the conference.It was a comprehesive and covered all the major areas in food industries;this will be helpful at my work place in understandind hazards and risk analysis amongst other key areas in food safety

Drop a comment below, tell us what you enjoyed about the conference and where we need to improve for Food Safety Live 2017.

Thanks,
Simon

Information provided in the conference found informative & useful at my workplace and to understand the concepts of Food Safety in a better way. Thanks a lot for sharing.

regards,

rajeev

The Food Safety Live 2016 was a great event, allowing the update on matters pertaining to the Food Safety and for us professionals, crucial for the implementation of our activities.
Many thanks to team ISFQN until the Food Safety Live 2017.

Greetings everyone.

Anderson Goulart - Brazil

I gained lots of useful knowledge. Thank you

Thank you very much for all this year conference documents and records - great materials! This was very professional and helpful. 
Once again thank you for great job with all of that!

This is completely interesting, educative and informative. Keep the fire burning.

Great presentations and good arrangement of slides

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces