What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduce myself

Started by , Jul 23 2016 05:13 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

My name is Sonia Esteves; I'm working for a Food business in the United Kingdom around five years, also had some experience in this area a few years ago in Portugal.

Regarding my qualifications, I had a degree related to the pharmaceutical market and almost finished my BSc. Hon. in Food Manufacture in Lincoln University.For some time that I had followed this group activity trough Linkedin.

Thank you for accepting my request.

Kind regards

Sonia Esteves

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself
[Ad]

Hi,

My name is Sonia Esteves; I'm working for a Food business in the United Kingdom around five years, also had some experience in this area a few years ago in Portugal.

Regarding my qualifications, I had a degree related to the pharmaceutical market and almost finished my BSc. Hon. in Food Manufacture in Lincoln University.For some time that I had followed this group activity trough Linkedin.

Thank you for accepting my request.

Kind regards

Sonia Esteves

Hi Sonia,

Welcome to the Forum ! :Welcome:

From occasional encounters, seems to me that Pharmaceutical manufacturing requirements are often tougher than for Food. Everything is High Risk. :smile:

Welcome Sonia, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

We hope you find time to join the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce Myself Introduce myself Welcome! Introduce Yourself- gballard Introduce Myself Do we need to inform the auditing body if we introduce a new product to a BRC site?