What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Translation needed in multiple languages for Quality quotation

Started by , Aug 22 2016 01:59 PM
6 Replies

Hoping some of you speaking multiple languages can help me with this. I have a quality poster that says "Quality is not an ACT. It is a HABIT" from Aristotle. I would like to write this same phrase around the poster in multiple languages because we have a very diverse workforce and I would like everyone to feel included and to understand. So far I have:

German: Qualitat is nicht eine Tat, sondern eine Gewohnheit.

Hungarian:  A minőség nem egy TETT, hanem egy SZOKÁS

Romanian: Calitatea nu este un ACT ,ci un OBICEI.

Turkish: Kalite bir eylem değil, bir alışkanlıktır.

French: La qualité n’est pas un ACTE, c’est une HABITUDE

Spanish: Calidad no es un ACTOes un HÁBITO

Arabic: الجودة ليست فعل انها عادة

The key one I'm missing is Vietnamese. Any other languages are welcome though, and feel free to use the ones I posted if you would like! 

Thanks for the help in advance! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Taiwanese translation of FSSC 22000 EMP Guidance Label translation service to German and France Translation of Hygiene Information Translation Trauma
[Ad]

Hi ebb30,

I only can help you with the spanish and french.

Both are correct!

1 Thank

Google Translate is great for this.

Hi ebb30,

I only can help you with the spanish and french.

Both are correct!

Thanks! That's great help! I don't speak those two so I have to rely on others for the accuracy. I'm glad they are correct!

Google Translate is great for this.

I use Google Translate to get a general idea of what someone typed in a different language. Unfortunately, it is not a very accurate translation and doesn't account for some grammar rules etc. and can sound very funny. The best example I have is a picture with a post that translated correctly said "at 8 years old, a dog rescued by the humane society, at the river Tisza." The translation that showed up with Google Translate was "8 years old, the humane society adopted a dog from the toilet."   :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  I have no idea how, and I don't think the river Tisza is also referred to as a toilet...  :lol2:

Hi ebb30,

I'm from Portugal (Europe, EU) and of course we speak portuguese, the translation for your phrase "Quality is not an ACT. It is a HABIT"

Portuguese (Portugal): "Qualidade não é um Acto. É um Hábito"

Teresa Gonçalves

1 Like1 Thank

Hi ebb30,

I'm from Portugal (Europe, EU) and of course we speak portuguese, the translation for your phrase "Quality is not an ACT. It is a HABIT"

Portuguese (Portugal): "Qualidade não é um Acto. É um Hábito"

Teresa Gonçalves

Thank you! :) 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Taiwanese translation of FSSC 22000 EMP Guidance Label translation service to German and France Translation of Hygiene Information Translation Trauma