What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Regulations and GMPs for Meat Smoke Processes

Started by , Aug 22 2016 06:54 PM
2 Replies

Hello everyone,

I would be interested in finding out more pieces of information regarding the smoke processes, regulations and GMPs of the meat. Any information regarding the temperatures, materials used for the smoke process, timings, package would be more than welcome.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Florin

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Reworking Spoiled Pork Meat Meat Processing Garment Policy
[Ad]

Hi Florin,

See attached EU legislation regarding Smoke flavourings, It is dependent on where you are exporting to, if in the EU/ or US etc as would be different legislation.

http://ec.europa.eu/...gs/index_en.htm

Specific times and temps for the meat will vary I would have thought so someone within the meat industry would possibly be better for information - sorry.

I hope this helpful.

Regards

Chris

2 Thanks
Thanks a lot,Chris.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Reworking Spoiled Pork Meat Meat Processing Garment Policy Pathogen Testing in a meat processing plant Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Hot fill validation meat stews and sauces