What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to deal with water condensation on equipment?

Started by , Aug 30 2016 04:53 PM
2 Replies

I work in the salad industry and the current hot point is water condensation on equipment and structures. Does anyone know of an article which addresses this issue that I could include with my SOP?

Thank you!

Wendy

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

Hello,

Check the humidity and temperature of the area. Relative  humidity of 55% with 27 degree will solve the problem. 

I work in the salad industry and the current hot point is water condensation on equipment and structures. Does anyone know of an article which addresses this issue that I could include with my SOP?

Thank you!

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

A little more context might help, eg what kind of equipment / structures / environment. Air-conditioners dripping in 10degC  ?

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water COP Ancillary Equipment Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor