What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do we need to redo internal audit training for issue 5?

Started by , Sep 01 2016 06:59 AM
4 Replies

Dear All,

Last week we had an Awareness Training on Issue 5 BRC IoP Implementation.

Internal Auditor training was conducted last year when we had initial training for BRC Standard implementation for Issue 4.

My doubt is, do we need to conduct another training this year for Internal audit pertaining Issue 5?

Training attended last year for Issue 4 is sufficient or not?

Thanks you.

Best Regards,

Malar

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices
[Ad]

Hi Malar,

Internal auditor training is more focusing about the internal auditing skill rather than standard, so in my point of view, it is not necessary to do it again.

Regards,

Huynh Dieu 

It would be a good idea though for the audit team to get together and go through the updated version of the standard to create a common understanding of the changes and agree what may need to change in the audit program.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

You will need to retrain your personnel on the changes that BRC has implemented from issue 4 to 5.  I would document both training sessions.  However if anyone was not trained, they will have to have the full training.  It would be better to go through the whole training again as a referesher so everyone is up to date.

You will need to retrain your personnel on the changes that BRC has implemented from issue 4 to 5.  I would document both training sessions.  However if anyone was not trained, they will have to have the full training.  It would be better to go through the whole training again as a referesher so everyone is up to date.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Third party audit certificate redacted