What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Manufacturing documentation

Started by , Sep 06 2016 03:24 AM
1 Reply

Hi Guys,

Would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post.

We have recently open another outlet, thus the technique we are using now is cook/chill at the central kitchen and we reheat food items back at the outlets. As now i am unable to be present constantly at the central kitchen during the cooks of the food items. Thus i would like to know the manner how do i preform proper documentation of this. The documentation that we have for now is , product label (manufactured date & ingredients) , Daily production record. Also to what extent and depth of my documentation should be?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ?
[Ad]

Hi Guys,

Would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post.

We have recently open another outlet, thus the technique we are using now is cook/chill at the central kitchen and we reheat food items back at the outlets. As now i am unable to be present constantly at the central kitchen during the cooks of the food items. Thus i would like to know the manner how do i preform proper documentation of this. The documentation that we have for now is , product label (manufactured date & ingredients) , Daily production record. Also to what extent and depth of my documentation should be?

Hi adellfd,

i note this is related to the IFS Standard.

Can you indicate which clause you are trying to respond to ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? Using shipping containers as modular rooms in food manufacturing ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Wrist Braces - Ready to Eat Food Manufacturing