What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Right, first time!

Started by , Sep 13 2016 08:10 PM
3 Replies

Hi all, I liked the look of tomorrow's webinar so much that I have decided to become a member and start my journey from an online Luddite to Zealot. I have spent over 20 years working for large FMCG companies in the UK Food and Drink industry and have recently decided to go it alone in the hope I can add greater value to many more organisations. No Groucho Marx quotes required as I am very happy to join the club and really looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully sharing some ideas over the coming years!

Thanks

John

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Time & Temperature (Prior to Cooking) YM Shorter time incubation at different temperature Extending the production time Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation?
[Ad]

Well, i have to say that my journey here's been through the same train. :D

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Did you attend the webinar...did you find it useful?

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Yes thanks Simon. I found all of the presentations very useful and particularly enjoyed Tony's Dairy section, given my Luddite rating in this area was quite high prior to the session (not any more though!). It was really impressive to hear so many relevant topics being discussed by presenters and attendees from all over the world and this approach really lives up to the adage that 'shared knowledge is power'. You appear to have created an excellent format that can only benefit the wider Food and Drink community. Well done and thanks again!

Kind regards,

John

Similar Discussion Topics
Time & Temperature (Prior to Cooking) YM Shorter time incubation at different temperature Extending the production time Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Chilling & Freezing Time and Temperature Control... Legislation? ATP swabbing Time Limits First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time