What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from a food processing engineer and consultant

Started by , Sep 16 2016 02:46 PM
5 Replies

i am a food processing engineer and consultant advising entrepreneurs on new product filings 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6
[Ad]

:welcome:

1 Like

giu, 

i need help determining the f value (s) for a dressing with ph of 3.0 , processed at 195 F for 10 minutes , then cooled to 180F and hot packed / inverted 

also a salsa, with a higher ph of 4.2 processed at 195F for 10 minutes 

who can help me ??

thanks  

Hi Paul, you already started a separate topic with that question.  I'm sure you'll get an answer in due course, bearing in mind it is Friday afternoon.

In the meantime welcome to the IFSQN.

Regards,

Simom

sorry, i'm in baking and confectionery so cant help  :uhm:

Hi Paul,

Were you able to understand the reply in yr duplicate thread ?

http://www.ifsqn.com...ue/#entry105734

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product