What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Bacteria limits (TPC/TVC) of poultry receiving crates once washed

Started by , Sep 22 2016 09:16 AM
1 Reply

Good day,

I was hoping that someone would be able to give me guidance as to bacteria limits (TPC/TVC) of poultry receiving crates once washed.

Can anyone provide me with what the TPC/TVC limits should be for such crates?

Tx 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Will bacteria grow on a modular conveyor? What is the origin of bacteria? Cooling process for baked goods to prevent bacteria growth Standard limit for bacteria in air monitoring in food packaging manufacturing?
[Ad]

Hi there,

:welcome:

The standard expected will depend on what poultry you are referring to; raw? cooked? live?

I would expect a clean crate to be typically < 100 APC/cm2 and Enteros to be absent although acceptability would depend on your situation.

Some useful information posted by Charles here:

http://www.ifsqn.com...ntact-surfaces/

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Will bacteria grow on a modular conveyor? What is the origin of bacteria? Cooling process for baked goods to prevent bacteria growth Standard limit for bacteria in air monitoring in food packaging manufacturing? Inhibit Yeast but Not Bacteria Atypical Bacteria in water samples How to Sample Air Quality for Bacteria? Decision if micro standards not met for indicator bacteria like ACC and coliforms Can alcohol based hand sanitiser eliminate bacteria, viruses and fungi, including coronavirus/COVID-19 ?