What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What are the duties of a chemical engineer in the food industry?

Started by , Oct 05 2016 12:59 PM
3 Replies

hello..

My name is Amange Mishael, i am from Nigeria, I’m self motivated,self organized, and purpose driven  excellently trained as chemical engineer, working as timekeeper in one of the leading packaging company in Lagos Nigeria. i am very much glad joining this forum today....i will love to be proactive and functional

Thank you

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement?
[Ad]

:welcome:

1 Like1 Thank

hello..

My name is Amange Mishael, i am from Nigeria, I’m self motivated,self organized, and purpose driven  excellently trained as chemical engineer, working as timekeeper in one of the leading packaging company in Lagos Nigeria. i am very much glad joining this forum today....i will love to be proactive and functional

Thank you

Hi there!

Wow, It is nice to hear from a Chem Engr from Nigeria.  I am a ChE too from the Philippines and I am engaged in Food Industry.  The packaging company you work with is for food use or other use?  You will learn a lot from this network.  WELCOME!

ok...thank you and will wish to enjoy some other benefits of this network!!

actually we produce cartons for all kinds of food industries,,,,,we don't produce edible foods

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention