[Ad]

Are E153 and E555 approved by Dubai?

Started by , Oct 25 2016 11:35 AM
4 Replies

Hi everyone,

Do E153 and E555 approved by Dubai?

E 153:vegetable carbon

E555: potassium aluminium silicate

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA
[Ad]

Hi Junli ,

Attached GSO5 : Additives Permitted for Use In Food Stuffs is applied for all GCC ,

E 153:vegetable carbon is permitted in page 151 as per the page footer under title "Annex Table )1A) Permitted Natural Colours for Use in Foodstuffs in General"

for E555 I could not locate it in the document  , you can find Calcium aluminium silicate ,Aluminium silicate ,

BR,

Ehab

Attached Files

2 Thanks

I'm still waiting for the answer about E555.

I'm still waiting for the answer about E555.

As per post 2, "by omission",  E555 is apparently not yet authorised for use (see para 1.1).

Note that E554 is approved [assuming "INS" has the same meaning as "E" ( I was unable to find the verification of this in the document)]

1 Thank

Possible amendment - E 555 is approved in the Wheat Standard -

see -

http://www.ifsqn.com...es/#entry107190

Seems, depending on yr specific interest, you may have to search though the whole set of Standards.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Approved chemicals for sanitations Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier COCs as they Partain to Approved Vendor Supplier Documentation Can you have approved sanitizing wipes placed at work stations throughout a food facility? BRC Approved Gloves