What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Template letter requesting suppliers GFSI and other audit compliance?

Started by , Oct 25 2016 05:55 PM
3 Replies

We are a co-packaging facility and currently we receive materials and ingredients directly from our co-packing customers.  We are going to start in the near future sourcing our own ingredients and packaging materials from suppliers, both in the US and overseas.  In order to comply with the FSMA requirement on supplier verification, we want to ask ingredient and material suppliers for proof of compliance to GFSI and other regulatory agencies via their 3rd party audits.  Does anyone have a good template letter to accomplish this?  Thank you

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements?
[Ad]

Regina,

Here is a document request letter that you can edit as needed.  See if this is what you are looking for

Lmarsh16

Attached Files

1 Like4 Thanks

Thank you so much, this will get us started.

Regina

Regina,

Here is a document request letter that you can edit as needed.  See if this is what you are looking for

Lmarsh16

I hope you don't mind if I use this letter to get us started. 

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? VACCP and TACCP template required Mock Crisis Report Template MSC and ASC Template 1 and 2 completion SQF Template Products