What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

PDR Time what are yours?

Started by , Nov 04 2016 04:26 PM
2 Replies

Hi All as per the subject I am coming under pressure from HR to submit my 5 objectives for next year and am looking for ideas.

I've been in meat industry for 35 years and quality management for the last 18 and now struggling to find some SMART objectives so thought I'd throw out the question what are yours?

And maybe I can pinch some ideas :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time
[Ad]

Hi Lanser,

There may be specific issues that need to be addressed but I would say I see objectives that are in generally related to (actual targets based on achieveable improvements in your situation):

Complaint performance
Certifications required & grade
Product conformance related KPI's
Budget conformance
Product improvements

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi lanser,

No idea what PD(R) means but can also try -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ety-objectives/

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Contact time for sanitizing food contact surfaces BRC Packaging - unannounced audit time