What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings from Pune,India

Started by , Nov 18 2016 02:32 PM
1 Reply

Greetings of the day,

I am working as Associate Professor in MIT College of Food Technology, PUNE,INDIA. The College is part Of MIT Arts Design and Technology University, PUNE,INDIA. I am busy in teaching profession since 2003. In MIT CFT the B.Tech. (Food Technology) 4 year degree course is offered from last ten years. The college has its own processing plant with BRC certification. The college has exported the canned baby corn to Germany in recent past. I was also working as the HACCP team leader in this plant for few months.

I want to appeal here all the IFSQN members, that the MIT college of Food Technology is ready to develope,train and  add the skills in our students as per specific requirement of the industry. Hence expecting that all of you will ask me to develope my students as per your demands, so that you will be able to recruit them with full confidence in them.

IFSQN is the best platform for promoting the food quality world wide. I have attended many free webinars from last November. I am thankful here of IFSQN team, Simon and Michelle.
Regards

FAYAJ PATHAN

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Intro-Sujit-India New member from India Introduction from India Hello, Shubham here from India. Hi from India
[Ad]

Welcome to the IFSQN Fayaj and thanks for the nice feedback.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Intro-Sujit-India New member from India Introduction from India Hello, Shubham here from India. Hi from India Hello from India Hello from India Hello from India Welcome from India Hello ! Everyone from India