What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are make up (cosmetic) labels high risk?

Started by , Dec 05 2016 12:14 PM
3 Replies

Hi,

At the moment we are low risk for printing labels for the spirits industry, I have now been told that we will be printing labels for the cosmetic industry including makeup labels. Am I right in thinking that this will be high risk as they will be skin contact?

Thanks, Ali

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

i would think the label should never touch the product directly, at least none of the cosmetics I have purchased have ever

1 Thank

if the label isn't in direct contact with cosmetics it's counted as "Basic Hygiene"

1 Thank

Good Morning Ali,

The labels themselves will still be low risk unless there is an obscure application where they are used for skin contact (kids temporary tatoos?!)

However, the risk level of some of the potential hazards may change - legibility and mixing especially.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? You couldn’t make it up… BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Help with incorrect labels