What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Gap analysis between FSSC 22000 V3 and FSSC 3.1 (PAS 222) +GMP

Started by , Dec 10 2016 04:49 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

We are already having FSSC 22000 V3 in place. We are planning to extend our scope to 3.1 which includes PAS 222 and GMP requirement.

Kindly help me with a summary to identify the gap between the mentioned standard requirements. 

Thanks in advance,

Priyadarshini M

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens
[Ad]

Hi all,

We are already having FSSC 22000 V3 in place. We are planning to extend our scope to 3.1 which includes PAS 222 and GMP requirement.

Kindly help me with a summary to identify the gap between the mentioned standard requirements. 

Thanks in advance,

Priyadarshini M

Hi Priyadarshini,

Unfortunately i don't think this specific Gap analysis exists on the Forum. Seems not available from Google either.

As i understand PAS222 is for animal feed

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products