What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Confirmation of attendance for training

Started by , Dec 11 2016 10:47 PM
4 Replies

I would be interested to see how others manage the requirement regarding confirmation of attendance for internal SOP refresher training sessions please. Our sessions are typically short and specific to people that need to be reminded about procedural steps.

BRC (issue 7) 7.1.5

Records of all training shall be available. This shall include as a minimum:
the name of the trainee and confirmation of attendance
the date and duration of the training
the title or course contents, as appropriate
the training provider.
Where training is undertaken by agencies on behalf of the company, records of the training shall be available.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Flow Diagram Confirmation at all operation stages Flow Diagram Confirmation Labeling confirmation Looking for confirmation whether our products are RTE or NRTE Inputs critical for confirmation of product safety
[Ad]

Hi RosieMolly,

Just an initial comment. IIRC there are some BRC examples previously posted here. Might be worth a search.

1 Thank

Hi RosieMolly,

Herewith attached a sample training programme verification record used by us in ISO 22000/2005

Regards.

Athula

Hi RosieMolly,

Herewith attached a sample training programme verification record used by us in ISO 22000/2005

Regards.

Athula

Attached Files

2 Thanks

It's an interesting question but one which is implied by having someone sign.  So on our training record we put at the top:

By signing below, I confirm I attended the training on the procedure or document and understand the policies and procedures, which are connected with being practically competent in this task and the completion of associated documentation. This has been verified by the person training me by the method indicated below.

Similar Discussion Topics
Flow Diagram Confirmation at all operation stages Flow Diagram Confirmation Labeling confirmation Looking for confirmation whether our products are RTE or NRTE Inputs critical for confirmation of product safety Confirmation of Listeria Innocua with cooked frozen product Methods for Salmonella confirmation