What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anyone started doing their field audits through Global Gap?

Started by , Jan 02 2017 11:57 PM
3 Replies

​Has anyone started doing there field audits thru global gap? if so please message me I have a few questions.   

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Frequency of Internal Audits Fssc22000 v5.1 Audits SQF Ed. 9 Internal Audits and Inspections SOP Example Lower audit score since the SAI Global acquisition by Intertek
[Ad]

We just went through our Global GAP audit maybe I can help you.

1 Thank

Hey sorry for the late reply I've been really busy with these Primus audits but my global gap is coming pretty soon here and I have a couple of questions.

If It's to much to ask can you give me a call at xxxx

Thank you so much!

Hey sorry for the late reply I've been really busy with these Primus audits but my global gap is coming pretty soon here and I have a couple of questions.

If It's to much to ask can you give me a call at xxxx

Thank you so much!

Hi CC,

I suggest you post yr queries.

Similar Discussion Topics
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Frequency of Internal Audits Fssc22000 v5.1 Audits SQF Ed. 9 Internal Audits and Inspections SOP Example Lower audit score since the SAI Global acquisition by Intertek Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits? BRCGS 3.5.5 - Non Conformance for not scheduling audits based on risk assessment Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? Pesticide Residues - A global food safety and Food Security challenge Pesticide Residues - A global food safety and Food Security challenge