What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First time intro

Started by , Jan 06 2017 08:15 AM
3 Replies

Hi everyone

I've actually been here since last year but introducing myself for the first time.

I am a third year food Technology student from South Africa, and I am currently doing my on-the-job training at a fruit juice manufacturing company and i've joined the food safety team. What I mostly enjoy is seeing what i've only learnt in theory come to life and in practice but things get a bit confusing and overwhelming at times and there's still so much to learn.

I love reading people's stories, advice and seeing people talk about problems that i've seen here at this company and I look forward to more learning!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time
[Ad]

Welcome Lerato. Where are you studying?

Allison

Welcome Lerato, you're in good company here.  We have food safety newbies, veterans and everyone in-between.  All are welcome and the IFSQN community is a very friendly place.  I'm sure you'll find that if you stick around.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Welcome Lerato. Where are you studying?

Allison

Thank you, I study at the University of Johannesburg

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Contact time for sanitizing food contact surfaces BRC Packaging - unannounced audit time