What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Allison from California Joins IFSQN

Started by , Jan 08 2017 10:41 PM
3 Replies

Hello All,

After reading some of the forums and watching a couple webinars, I've decided to join the network. I work as a consultant helping small facilities comply with FSMA. I have a degree in Food Science from UC Davis and I've been working in the industry for about 20 years. It is an exciting time to be in food safety. I look forward to interacting with you all in the forums.

Best,

Allison Cook

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hello All,

After reading some of the forums and watching a couple webinars, I've decided to join the network. I work as a consultant helping small facilities comply with FSMA. I have a degree in Food Science from UC Davis and I've been working in the industry for about 20 years. It is an exciting time to be in food safety. I look forward to interacting with you all in the forums.

Best,

Allison Cook

Hi Allison,

Thanks for the Intro and Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

I don't envy you yr involvement with FSMA however i can believe it must currently be a prime customer base for Consultants (no offence implied).

If "exciting" includes FSMA-chaos, from a neutral's POV, i would agree with you. I only hope the confusion will not, time-wise, parallel iso22000.

Look forwrd to yr inputs.

Hi Allison,

Welcome!  Your name looks familiar to me.  We may have crossed paths somewhere at some point.  I'm in Southern California, graduate of Cal Poly SLO, and have mainly been in the dairy industry in California with a little dabbling in the fruit base and flavor industry.

We would love to get your insights on the FSMA regulations and how they differ from HACCP.  There have been a lot of questions on this site with FSMA and I've tried to help where I can, but at thsi point...there are a lot of unknowns.

Ryan

Hello Alison, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.  You're right it certainly is an exciting time to be in the food safety field; never a dull moment. In fact some food safety managers can only dream of a dull moment. :smile:

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics