Started by , Jan 10 2017 09:41 AM
2 Replies

Good morning all;

http://www.sqfi.com/...public-comment/

Enjoy!

2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unloading Trailers with Open Dock Doors Open Corrective Actions since 2023 How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Non-conformance following an audit because there was open product behind an EFK unit BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 Feedback - Public Consultation
[Ad]
Thank you Slab, I was just looking through the documents that have been released for comment. According to the SQF website the plan is to publish mid-March and then there will be a six month implementation period.

More from SQF on the changes (same link as above):
Edition 8 offers a series of customized standards for our principal industry groups in the form of individual SQF Codes for the following sectors, encompassing the entire supply chain:
SQF Food Safety Fundamentals (For small and developing businesses. Formerly Level 1)
SQF Food Safety Code for Primary Production
SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing
SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution
SQF Food Safety Code for Food Packaging
The SQF Retail/Wholesale Grocery Code – NEW!
The SQF Quality Code (Formerly Level 3)
The SQF Food Safety Fundamentals and each SQF Food Safety Code will each have their own customized:
Part A: Implementing and Maintaining the SQF Code;
System Elements (Formerly module 2); and
GAP/GMP/GDP/GRP sections (retained as modules 1 – 14)
All Food Safety Codes will be submitted to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) for benchmarking to Benchmarking Requirements v 7 for all industry scopes that have GFSI requirements. Incidentally the GFSI Guidance Document Version 7 is yet to be published but is due out soon!

Some documents such as for packaging will be released at a later date.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Yay...more bedtime reading, or reading that will put me to sleep.

Similar Discussion Topics
Unloading Trailers with Open Dock Doors Open Corrective Actions since 2023 How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? Non-conformance following an audit because there was open product behind an EFK unit BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 Feedback - Public Consultation BRCGS v.9 Food Safety 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 - Hair coverings in low risk non open product areas Solution to nonconformance for doors to hall being left open SQF Minor: Bait Station Open Food Defense - Public Health Impact Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States