What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First time poster, long time lurker

Started by , Jan 12 2017 12:45 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

Having just made my first post (new topic no less) decided i better introduce myself. I'm the quality manager (maternity cover) for a well known muesli/nut/baked bar manufacturer in Auckland, New Zealand. Love the wide variety of topics here with a range of opinions.

Looking forward to engaging a bit more.

Thanks 

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time
[Ad]

Welcome Pete, enjoy your stay.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Contact time for sanitizing food contact surfaces