What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Meat facility - request for training material

Started by , Jan 21 2017 07:20 AM
3 Replies

Hi,

I have recently joined a meat company.I am asked to develop a training material mainly comprising pictures and videos.

Please if some one has then please share.If it is in hindi then its highly advantageous.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Reworking Spoiled Pork Meat Meat Processing Garment Policy
[Ad]

can you please be more specific....species, finished product etc etc etc

Thank you very much for the reply.

Am looking audio visual training material on personal hygiene,equipment and facility hygiene,handling of meat.Moreover if some one having it in hindi language ,the I would be highly obliged.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Hi Charu Tyagi

Try to find and see some videos on Youtube, where you can find a lot of them and You can fit and adapt to your own purpose and organization. There are a lot of informative and training videos.

Teresa Gonçalves

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Reworking Spoiled Pork Meat Meat Processing Garment Policy Pathogen Testing in a meat processing plant Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Hot fill validation meat stews and sauces