What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a sample monitoring form for loose items

Started by , Jan 24 2017 10:36 AM
3 Replies

Hi there! Can anyone provide me sample of monitoring form for loose item? I already list some items to monitor and I just needed forms to really monitor it inside the production area.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring
[Ad]

Hi there! Can anyone provide me sample of monitoring form for loose item? I already list some items to monitor and I just needed forms to really monitor it inside the production area.

Hi marcus,

Sorry but I don't understand yr OP.

What is "loose item" ?

Please add a little context regarding product/process.

1 Thank

Hello marcusjeb,

You may include forceps, tweezers, scissors, markers caps, small test weights, and etc, depending on what kind of production you have. It may includes personal belongings such as coins and keys. All items must be log in and log out and be sure nothing is missing.

regards,

redfox

1 Thank

Don’t develop a new form, unless it is specifically required from the standard you abide by.  Food safety management should be flowy, not convoluted. 

Your documented policy should include specifics of items that are not permitted in your process areas.  For example, under Wood Policy:

Not permitted:

• Clipboards, broom & mop handles, stools, utensils
  • Windows, walls, skirting within food processing areas

Exceptions:

• Only wood permitted on site are wood pallets
  • There must be a cover (e.g. cardboard) between pallet and product, particularly in wet areas and for high risk products
  • Wood pallets used only for their specific purpose
  • Wood pallets shall remain clean, well-maintained and pest-free

Method of Control:

• Wood pallets are part of the GMP Audits

Corrective Action:

• Remove / replace all non-permitted woods with correct materials
  • In the instance where a splintered wood pallet is used, it is immediately reported to the Production Manager and removed ASAP
  • Any potentially contaminated product is discarded
  • Report incident to the QA Manager
  • Food processes to be checked for integrity by the Production Manager and QA Manager
  • Document the incident on Corrective Actions

Have similar policies of above for soft plastic, metal, glass and ceramics, general foreign matter, etc.. whatever is required for your production environment.   

If a form is required under your standard, develop one for your “exceptions”.  This requires a deep, thorough inspection of each crook and cranny of your plant, equipment, building foundation for all exceptions.  Log them on the form and conduct regular checks to ensure no cracks, breakages, etc. 

An example of this form is attached.

Attached Files

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring VOC sample Collection SOP Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Objective monitoring If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility