What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Request for a Procurement Plan

Started by , Jan 25 2017 02:40 AM
4 Replies

Hello

I am currently working on the procurement plan for my company, i have just being promoted to assist the procurement manager and i have being tasked to prepare a procurement plan for the company.

Please can anyone help me out with information or probably a simple template. Thanks  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shadow Witness Audit Request Designing Sample Request Format Is there a process that allows me to request another auditor? Customer Request - Supply Standards Form Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier
[Ad]

Hello

I am currently working on the procurement plan for my company, i have just being promoted to assist the procurement manager and i have being tasked to prepare a procurement plan for the company.

Please can anyone help me out with information or probably a simple template. Thanks  

Hi henry,

Please clarify a little, eg Procurement of What ?

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

@Charles.. .i work with I hotel and we have to do that plan for the food items and the general items for the hotel.

The food item are both dry and fresh food. I don't know whether you understand.

@Charles.. .i work with I hotel and we have to do that plan for the food items and the general items for the hotel.

The food item are both dry and fresh food. I don't know whether you understand.

Hi henry,

Thks for the clarification.

I understand what you mean but unfortunately there does not seem to be any sample Plans so far posted on this Forum.

Hopefully someone may be able to help.

PS - there are a variety of example Food Procurement Plans on the IT but none looked appropriate to yr application.

1 Thank

addendum

Procurement seems to be a book-sized function. Perhaps you were actually requesting SOPs for Purchasing ?

The difference in terminologies is detailed here -

http://hotelexecutiv...hotel-operation

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Shadow Witness Audit Request Designing Sample Request Format Is there a process that allows me to request another auditor? Customer Request - Supply Standards Form Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier Do we need to request insurance for suppliers of services? Shelf life extension request from customer Customer specific request for a Metal Detector Request for Retail Audit Guidance How to handle a customer request for a percent breakdown of our products ingredients?