What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC third party auditor issue 7 exam

Started by , Jan 27 2017 03:17 PM
1 Reply

HI ,Friends   :helpplease:

I am planing to take BRC third party auditor issue 7 course , i am asking how the exam looks like , and i is any exam sample test available ?? thanks :helpplease:  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What approvals and controls do we need from third party processor of our RTE product? Ceiling issue fix Over lenient NSF auditor Third party audit certificate redacted Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification
[Ad]

I've not been through it but I've been told by several auditors that they have to take specific exams in the food category(s) they will be auditing in?  Are you going to audit a specific category?

Similar Discussion Topics
What approvals and controls do we need from third party processor of our RTE product? Ceiling issue fix Over lenient NSF auditor Third party audit certificate redacted Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency BRCGS Issue 6 - 1.1.2 - Food Safety Culture Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date