What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a ready package for IFS broker and logistics?

Started by , Feb 09 2017 02:44 PM
4 Replies

Hello again to everyone!!!

This time i am going for IFS logistics in combination with IFS broker. Unfortunately, I see that we do not have a lot of IFS users. Do you have any ready package for IFS broker and logistics because i only see one for IFS food ? Any more users that could help me ?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unable to download package Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Wrist Braces - Ready to Eat Food Manufacturing
[Ad]

Any help would be extremely appreciated   :helpplease:

Any ready template for IFS broker and logistics that i could buy ?

Any help would be extremely appreciated   :helpplease:

Any ready template for IFS broker and logistics that i could buy ?

Hi pad,

Unfortunately as you say there are relatively few ifs users routinely posting here. And even less for the ifs non-food Standards.

Maybe try google ?.

PS - what was the reason for losing interest in BRC / fssc22000 ? I wud hv thought more options there.

Hi pad,

Unfortunately as you say there are relatively few ifs users routinely posting here. And even less for the ifs non-food Standards.

Maybe try google ?.

PS - what was the reason for losing interest in BRC / fssc22000 ? I wud hv thought more options there.

Hi Charles 

Thanks once again for your reply!!

The main reason I guess is the country. We mainly supply Netherlands, Germany, Austria and IFS is a must for them  :( . 

Google is always our best friend but no luck till now. My last and only solution is probably some consultancy companiy now...

Hi Pad,

Thank you for your posts.

The IFSQN do offer implementation packages but the only IFS package available currently is the IFS Food Implementation Package

I am attaching a comparison table of IFS Food, IFS Logistics and IFS Brokers for your information.

The IFSQN also offer Pay-As-You-Go e-Consultancy if you wish to have a tailored package.

I have sent you an email with more details.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Unable to download package Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Wrist Braces - Ready to Eat Food Manufacturing Ready to eat or ready to cook? SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN SQF Certified getting ISO 22000 Certifications from Broker Allergen package in a package storage Traceability for ready meals?