What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Fumigation in Meat Industry

Started by , Feb 13 2017 05:58 AM
3 Replies

Good Morning,

The issue is actually we are getting High Total Plate Count in our routine air monitoring.We are the meat industry.So to solve the issue I just thought of doing fumigation once in a week or once in a month .But I dont know whether it is okay or not.

Some one can share some document pertaining to it or throw some light on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Fumigation in herbs and spices SQF 2.4.3.6 - Fumigation Flow Diagram When is fumigation needed? Is Fumigation of Tree nuts like Cashew required by Legislation? Post fumigation cleaning procedure
[Ad]

Hi Charu,

Here in Europe we use products like these:

http://www.lcbfoodsa...rad-ha_en-2.pdf

http://www.lcbfoodsa...pore_opp_en.pdf

It can be used in the presence of food.

1 Thank

But am actually looking for the option of fumigation..if we can do when no production is going on.During some days when no raw material is there,we can fumigate the entire processing area.

Is there is any scientific document available.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Hi Good Day,

I am looking for the standard procedure for preforming fumigation in the processing floor.

Can your share the exact procedure,precautions and the chemicals used for the same.

Thanx in advance

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Dear AS Nur

Thanks for your help . I have to decide level of classroom ,I have 2 level that process area and packing area .

I have fumigation programe ,but I don't have reference of standard limit .

rgds
jira

Similar Discussion Topics
Fumigation in herbs and spices SQF 2.4.3.6 - Fumigation Flow Diagram When is fumigation needed? Is Fumigation of Tree nuts like Cashew required by Legislation? Post fumigation cleaning procedure Fumigation of prepackaged flour per SQF code Fumigation for Flat grain beetle Is it possible that fumigation is not effective for weevil or larva? How to reduce the cost of fumigation? Fumigation Requirements for Beverage Manufacturing Facilities