What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Research Project in Food Hygiene

Started by , Feb 15 2017 12:21 PM
3 Replies

hi , I need help for my topic for my research project  am doing my B.tech , the topic should be related to food hygyine

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production?
[Ad]

Oh loads of things you could do.  You've not told us if you're restricted or if food hygiene includes wider topics in food safety but some considerations you could look at:

Compliance and effectiveness of hand hygiene measures (good thing about this is you could look at it in lots of different settings, e.g. food factories, hospitals, childcare etc.)

Efficacy and understanding of cleaning in a factory setting (this could go as deep as you want.  Focus on one shift or one machine or start there then look how it compares with other shifts or machines, how effective the training is, what staff understanding is of micro, whether they use cleaning instruction cards if they're available, are the CICs any good?)

The effectiveness of medical screening.  Perhaps some ethical considerations here though?

Comparing efficacy if different disinfectants in a given setting?

Or if you have wider topics of food safety available, that could bring in pest control, foreign body control, maintenance, training etc etc.

1 Thank
Thanks alot GMO no I am not restricted, it's anything related to food hygiene and food safety

High pressure - low temperature sterilization.  It's a relatively new method for certain food packaging like meat.

Similar Discussion Topics
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production? Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Research Topics related to food fraud in food manufacturing Kill Step Validation Research for RTE Cereal/Kasha Research and Development Laboratory