What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone recommended expiry date for PET resin preforms?

Started by , Feb 20 2017 04:47 AM
1 Reply

Dear All,

Can someone advise me on the recommended expiry date for pet resin preforms. My organization manufactures pet resin preforms for blowing into pet bottles and we need to establish the expiry date as per one of our client requirements.

Regards,

Maurice.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Repacked Products Expiry Date Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date Any recommendations for a date label gun?
[Ad]

Hi Maurice,

From my previous company our supplier declares a 6 month shelf life on the pet preforms before they become unstable to blow into bottles. These are of course based on the moisture content of the preforms post manufacture (the higher the moisture content, the unstable it becomes?) I suggest you doing your own studies to moisture levels to determine the shelf-life of as it will vary from country to country.

Cheers,

Ace

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Repacked Products Expiry Date Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date Any recommendations for a date label gun? USFDA Food Labeling Date format Changing audit re-certification date What is the recommended distance between fly control units? Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Organic Recipe - using expiring best by date ingredients