What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Mar 03 2017 10:02 PM
2 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to my current role (started approx. 9 months ago). I have a B.Sc in Biochemistry followed by a graduate program specializing in Food Safety. I worked with the Agriculture department with the NL provincial government (helped to implement their ISO 17025 system), then with the CFIA for a few years as a Lab Analyst (was a member of the ISO 17025 internal quality team in the lab, also dabbled in method validation), now I work in Food Safety and Quality with a flexible food packaging manufacturer (been with the company for 5 years now, spent 4 of those years in their customer service department).

My facility is not currently certified under any GFSI scheme but we are currently working towards SQF certification (hence the new role).

You will probably see me on this site more than once over the coming months as we work towards our certification. Looking forward to learning from you guys (and sharing anything I can to help you out as well) :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hi thillyard,

:welcome:  to the IFSQN forums

Good luck with your SQF project, the SQF Packaging forums can be found here http://www.ifsqn.com...-sqf-packaging/

Kind regards,

Tony

Welcome to the IFSQN thillyard.

If you have questions just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction