What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Code PRP Product Development and Realization

Started by , Mar 06 2017 07:02 PM
2 Replies

Can anyone supply me with a Template (Sample SOP) to meet the requirement for the SQF Code for Product Development and Realization. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?
[Ad]

The SOP would need to be based on your company's own product development process. The easiest method would be to develop a flow chart of all of the steps in your process to use an outline, then add in the details (people, decision points, decision criteria, metrics, financial and customer requirements, etc.) that the code requires.

The SOP would need to be based on your company's own product development process. The easiest method would be to develop a flow chart of all of the steps in your process to use an outline, then add in the details (people, decision points, decision criteria, metrics, financial and customer requirements, etc.) that the code requires.

I agree.

If you must have a written procedure in the same format as your other procedures, the easiest thing to do is copy each step of the flow chart into the same format you use for other written procedures, then include the flow chart as an attachment. In my experience, auditors are more interested in reviewing the flow chart anyway, because it's easier to read. We've done this with our product development procedure and have never had a problem brought up during an audit.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant SQF Code Sector Question Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product?