What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Manual checks on package

Started by , Mar 07 2017 09:31 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I need some help.

we are packing products into 10 to 22g pack size. it is dried product.

we have check weigher but it only does minimum weight.

can any help if we need to do manual checks on minimum  10 packs / 30 min etc. it is acceptable by trading standard?

i am confused as if our check weigher do not accept any pack below nominal weight as it works on minimum weight.

we dont have  a option to set T1 or T2.

thanks for your help

minesh

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual?
[Ad]

If I understand your question, should you do checks to ensure you are not giving away money?

Generally, in the US, you have to meet minimum weight specified on the package. You certainly can overpack, but why would you want to?

Are you saying that your checkweighers will not kick out a package that is "x" grams overweight?

Marshall

Hi,

please provide more informations e.g.

Is the product sold to the consumer as such or are seeral packs combined to a finished product?

In which country? Eu or outside?

What pack has has the declaration acc. to FIR?

Do you put the "e" on pack?

Rgds

moskito

Similar Discussion Topics
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual? Asda Manufacturing Manual? Manual or documentations for traded materials Quality Manual Setting Manual sorting as OPRP-CCP Example HACCP Manual and Procedures for Packaging Company