What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Audit for Corrugated Sheet industry

Started by , Mar 26 2017 07:56 PM
3 Replies

Hi guys, I start work in a company that make corrugated sheet and need to be SQF audit certified in the next 6 months. Is any have a guide that I can use for starting point with this.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]
I'd start with a review of the SQF code (I assume level II) for food sector category 27 for packaging and the associated modules.

I'm bias but if you are under a 6 month goal I would suggest getting the services of a consultant to work with you in conducting a document and physical plant gap analysis to see where you stand in the areas of QA, documentation, programs, training needs and of course operational and capital improvement needs.

I'd start with a review of the SQF code (I assume level II) for food sector category 27 for packaging and the associated modules.

I'm bias but if you are under a 6 month goal I would suggest getting the services of a consultant to work with you in conducting a document and physical plant gap analysis to see where you stand in the areas of QA, documentation, programs, training needs and of course operational and capital improvement needs.

Since Version 8 of SQF code is coming out this year would you suggest that they wait till version 8 is released and aim for 6 months from that? seems like a lot of extra work to certify for version 7.x and then have to update/make changes to version 8.

Start now and tweek up when 8.0 comes out. Get certified under 8.0. The bulk of your work can be done now. Some companies starting now will get desk and cert audit done under 7.2 and then once the new version comes out they will have some time to update and be required to comply with 8.0 but not until next year.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist