What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF internal audit

Started by , Apr 02 2017 02:03 PM
6 Replies

I'm looking for guidelines for internal audit SQF level 3. Any information like checklist and tips is appreciated.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]
There is an excel spreadsheet for all levels available for free under doc heading at http://www.sqfi.com
1 Thank

Do we know if there is one for V8 yet? I was looking earlier today but could only find one for 7.2

Do we know if there is one for V8 yet? I was looking earlier today but could only find one for 7.2

None listed on the site yet. Maybe one of us here at IFSQN will be kind enough to make one for our own facility and host it here.

Guidance documents should be ready in July of 2017. Haven't heard about the audit checklists yet.

1 Thank

A SQF Auditor once randomly mentioned out loud (as they do not consult) that it is helpful with the Internal Audits if a company uses the SQF Checklist that SQF provides.

http://www.sqfi.com/...klist-final.xls

After that, we created internal audits using the checklist questions and have not had any questions or issues with them since. Just make sure you cover both the desk and facility sections for the modules you fall under.

1 Thank

We used the SQF 7.2 checklist from the SQF website for our internal audit. Then when our first audit came up, the auditor used the same form.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted BRC Internal Auditing Query Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist