What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glass Policy - is it applicable on other than Food industries as well?

Started by , Apr 04 2017 09:37 AM
2 Replies

Hi seniiors,

Please guide me if the Glass Control POlicy is applicable on the companies other than Food Industry? Or Not? with explanatory note?

If yes, than why? and if No, than also Why not?

Regards

Sukhdeep

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar Glass Policy and SOP Glass and Hard plastic check
[Ad]

Hi seniiors,

Please guide me if the Glass Control POlicy is applicable on the companies other than Food Industry? Or Not? with explanatory note?

If yes, than why? and if No, than also Why not?

Regards

Sukhdeep

Hi Sukhdeep,

Please inform yr Glass Control Policy to enable an extended evaluation.

Hi Sukhdeep,

glass policies are e.g. in place in pharmaceutical and medical device industries. I have had to set up/to follow that e.g. in production of vials and ampoules/phiales to avoid contamination.

They are very aware on glass because there is in many cases no oral route but direct implantation, injection etc.

Regards

moskito

Similar Discussion Topics
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar Glass Policy and SOP Glass and Hard plastic check Glass and Brittle Plastic Register Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Do we need to add plastic cat trap to our Glass and Brittle Plastic controls? Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population