What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings from Michigan, USA

Started by , Apr 11 2017 08:39 PM
2 Replies

Hello.   I am with a Food/Beverage ingredient supplier in Michigan.  I have worked here for 18 years.  When I started there was no keeping track of lot numbers or sanitation procedures.  We have come a long way baby.  I built all of our programs and authored all policies.  I am also in charge of Plant Safety.  I have followed ifsqn for several years.  What a great asset!  Another tool in bag.  Thank you to all who contribute.  Many thanks to the moderators.  Best wishes to all.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Greetings from Michigan Apple Packer out of Michigan Coca-Cola - Michigan State University OPRP/CCP Decision Tree Food packaging from Michigan Greetings from sunny Michigan!
[Ad]

Hi SDF Girl

Nice to know your experience and snap short how the industry is changed over time. Yes IFSQN provides excellent information  from members t resolve issues on the floor. 

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

MD
Halal International Services

Beverly Hills Australia

Thanks for your introduction SQF Girl and for the nice feedback.

Please feel free to join the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Greetings from Michigan Apple Packer out of Michigan Coca-Cola - Michigan State University OPRP/CCP Decision Tree Food packaging from Michigan Greetings from sunny Michigan! Hello from Michigan