What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello everybody in this forum

Started by , Apr 12 2017 10:58 PM
2 Replies

I congratulate for your nice job about food safety presented in the pages of the forum

Its the great support for all producers and packing and distributors.

I am food safety consultant in Albania and hope that will find the right information in your forum.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name?
[Ad]

Hi ONIJZEFI

Welcome to IFSQN. yYu have certainly come to the right place. We are all here to share our experience and knowledge to help each other out and ensure continuous improvements in all aspects of food production.

Looking forward to you contribution and willing to help u out in any issue related to quality and food safety.

Kind regards

Dr. Humaid Khan

MD
Halal International Services

Beverly hills Australia

I congratulate for your nice job about food safety presented in the pages of the forum

Its the great support for all producers and packing and distributors.

I am food safety consultant in Albania and hope that will find the right information in your forum.

Hi Onijzefi,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

You may be the first member from Albania. :thumbup:

Thanks for yr kind words and please feel free to contribute to any threads of interest.

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name? Looking for a cosmetic QAs forum? New to the forum but not in the industry New to this Forum New to Forum New to this Forum - From Australia