What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC iop: personnel entrance to production area

Started by , Apr 14 2017 06:14 PM
3 Replies

I work on Brc iop certification project (plastic packaging) hign level risk, and i would ask a question about personnel entrance to production area.

We want to fit hand washing facilities in production area entrance but i dont know if we must install too doors: one before hand washing facilities and another after it, like a lock (like in food industry).

I hope you  did undestand me, sorry my english is not good.

thanks you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration
[Ad]

I work on Brc iop certification project (plastic packaging) hign level risk, and i would ask a question about personnel entrance to production area.

We want to fit hand washing facilities in production area entrance but i dont know if we must install too doors: one before hand washing facilities and another after it, like a lock (like in food industry).

I hope you  did undestand me, sorry my english is not good.

thanks you

Hi ymorgad,

Clarity is excellent and Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

May be a little delay in answering due this is Weekend +  Easter period.

1 Thank

Sounds like we are in similar situation - 'High Hygiene' category food packaging production.

We have an entrance door (on a closer) to our changing area which we pass through prior to reaching the hand-wash sinks which are on a wall just inside the production area. We do not have another door and this has never been identified as an issue during BRC/IoP or customer audits.

1 Thank

Thank you for your help Aliser winter.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Inhalers in production rooms Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team