What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Inspecting LCD control panels in a food production area?

Started by , Apr 18 2017 05:13 PM
2 Replies

How do I handle LCD control panels in a food production area. How often should they be inspected?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is it a good idea to have a QC person in receiving inspecting trailers and raw materials before and after unloading? Clause 5.1.4 Inspecting for excess humidity Section 2.5.6 - Product Sampling, Inspecting and Analysis
[Ad]

Do you have a pre-op inspection? That might be the best time to do something like that..

1 Thank
We justify the frequence of the control of the integrity of LCD panels with a risk analysis.
Give different scores to the objective answers of a numbers of logical questions that take in consideration the risk for the product:
Are they in proximity of the unpackaged product?
Are they covered with film?
Are they in good conditions?
Are they in a place where there is passage of people/forklift or something else that could be dangerous for their integrity?
....etc...
In this way you'll obtain an objective score that it will help you to justify your choice (i.e.: the defined frequency of lcd panels check).
I hope it will help.
Regards,
Chiara
1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Is it a good idea to have a QC person in receiving inspecting trailers and raw materials before and after unloading? Clause 5.1.4 Inspecting for excess humidity Section 2.5.6 - Product Sampling, Inspecting and Analysis