What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to website and forum

Started by , Apr 24 2017 01:00 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I work for a private label manufacturer. When i started it was a small business running out of a small warehouse with about 5 employees. The company now has about 20 employees and we are starting to implement all cGMP guidelines. We have someone that we are working with. 

But I do have some questions that I would like get some help on. 

How do I search for a forum thread? or how do I create a new one?

I am trying to create an internal lot number record and was wondering if anyone has any examples of any.  

Thanks in advance,

Rudy Lozano

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety
[Ad]

hi Rlozao11

To search forum write topic in the search window then click the word "google" it will give you the drop down menu so can select any option which we want to search including forums. 

U can also start a new forum by clicking "Start New Forum" button located on this page

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Beverly hills NSW 2209

Welcome Rudy, you have started a new topic with this introduction, do likewise in the relevant sub-forum if you have a question about food safety.

Enjoy your stay and if you need help just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Looks like the FDA eCFR website was updated New to the website Nutrition Label on box versus label on website only How often do you visit the IFSQN website? Is it a requirement to list a products allergens on a website?