What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please Review My Document Master List and System Plans

Started by , Apr 25 2017 03:06 AM
2 Replies

Hi guys,

I attached a document master list below (obviously a draft  :unsure: ) so that you can clearly understand my dilemma regarding this assignment.

My superior wants me to create a manual, a lot of manuals with clear segregation based on the following contents:

1. A common manual applicable for all department (Integrated Management System)

2. A separate manual for food safety and quality management which I entitled:

Food Safety Management System - Food Safety related documents

Quality Management System - Quality related documents 

As you can see, I'm trying to determine what programs/procedure should be included on those following manual (I mentioned above). Since most programs indicated on all available standards of food safety and quality are the same. There is no clear indication on what should be the component of a QUALITY MANUAL versus FOOD SAFETY MANUAL.

Am I in the right track based on the master list I attached below?

Kindly help me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Temperature recording document in Excel BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system
[Ad]

Sorry I forgot to attached the file.

Attached Files

Hi LLR,

Frankly, I doubt whether there is any particular method to generically achieve what you interpret as yr Supervisor's request. I also doubt that the latter actually knows what he/she wants either.

I thought yr document looked quite neat but whether it will ever be consulted by most of the Distribution List is IMO/IMEX unlikely.

Yr Supervisor is probably Empire-building and needs some Window-dressing.

IMEX FS/QA manuals usually correlate to FS standards, do you not use any ? IMO this would offer a pragmatic solution for (2).

All my FS documents have a uniform Distribution list. Minimizes claims of ignorance/passing the buck. :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Temperature recording document in Excel BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans FSSC New BoS Decision List Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Document Control