What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Tesco Standards - Manufacturing/Metal Detector

Started by , Apr 26 2017 02:27 PM
6 Replies

Hello good afternoon from Spain, could someone of you send to me these 2 documents

Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard

Tesco COP Metal detection & Xray

thank you very much

best regards from Spain

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP?
[Ad]

Hello good afternoon from Spain, could someone of you send to me these 2 documents

Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard

Tesco COP Metal detection & Xray

thank you very much

best regards from Spain

Hi Berisa,

Both are posted on this Forum in several places.

Try searching the Forum for "Tesco".

If you are a TESCO supplier then you should have access to their library...

best regrds,

from Spain :)

Leila

addendum -

Hi Berisa,

Both are posted on this Forum in several places.

Try searching the Forum for "Tesco".

Files are here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ted/#entry66632

http://www.ifsqn.com...n-5/#entry57267

While I think it's great to share, these are confidential documents unless you're a Tesco supplier.  If you supply Tesco directly you should have a log in to their Technical library.  If you don't and you're perhaps a supplier via someone else, they should be able to send the documents with Tesco's approval or Tesco may still allow you to be set up on their system.

Sorry, I should have said as well, the documents have changed since the above links.

Sorry, I should have said as well, the documents have changed since the above links.

Hi GMO,

Yes, these were, sadly, the latest i could locate.

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Pallet treatment standards for a food facility Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape.