What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

On the positive list than not in the HACCP study

Started by , Mar 10 2006 12:32 PM
1 Reply
Hallo Saferpakers,

When a raw material is used that is in the EU positive list for materials that come in contact to foodstuffs why should you take this material up in your hazard analysis under raw materials?
The material is placed on the positive list for good reasons.
For instance you make a plastic packaging film for direct food contact.
Global and specific migration tests are carried out on regular basis.
The raw materials supplier is reliable and gives me all data related to quality en foodsafety I need.
Who can give me any arguments why I should mention the raw materials for this plastic film in the HACCP study.

Have a nice day, Okido
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Who can give me any arguments why I should mention the raw materials for this plastic film in the HACCP study.

Why not - it demonstrates you have considered it.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' FSSC New BoS Decision List Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA)