What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Processing Standards in India

Started by , Apr 30 2017 11:09 AM
1 Reply

Hi Folks,

I intend to invest in India's food retail sector. Can anyone help me with the food processing and packaging policies there? And also, what are the Indian government policies in the regard of FDI?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi Megha

Please visit the following sites to understand the FDI policy of India.

https://en.wikipedia...stment_in_India

Yo understand the food standard in India please visit 

www.fssai.gov.in

although food retail industry is poised to grow rapidly, finding a reliable partner or dealing with administrative issues is very challenging. i would personally will not invest in the country where you have almost nil control in patents

and trade mark areas and there at every step you will ask to pay bribe.

kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

MD 

Halal International Services

Beverly hills Australia

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces