What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Name and place of business of manufacturer, packer, or distributor

Started by , May 02 2017 05:38 PM
1 Reply

Within a franchise system with multiple locations is it acceptable to provide on the label the name of the individual store location where it will be sold if packaged and shipped from the main company warehouse? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Distance allowed to place containers in the wall Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home?
[Ad]

Hi

In my opinion it would be better to give address of your head office where resources will be available for handling customer complaints and more importantly Product Recall or withdrawal issue.

This practice is adopted by major retailer in Austrlia such as Woolworths, Aldi, Coles to name a few.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Beverly Hills Australia

Similar Discussion Topics
Distance allowed to place containers in the wall Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor What to do when the last manufacturer identity is confidential? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another Where can I go to validate a manufacturer is IFS or FSSC22000 certified?