What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food safety objectives

Started by , May 03 2017 07:08 AM
5 Replies
Hi members,
Can any one help me to define smart food safety objectives for following functions:
Pest control and house keeping, QA, Food safety ,planning, warehouse, pasta press, pasta packaging, Maintenance, HR etc.
Regards

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi Imran, 

Which standard are you working towards, is it BRC? 

We have a food safety and quality policy with the below objectives; for each one set a target - see below examples. 

1. Housekeeping & Hygeine Audit Scores - target example - score above 5
  2. Reducing Customer Complaints - target example - <10 per quarter 
  3. Fewer Non Conforming Products
  4. Reduction in Customer Rejections and Returns
  5. Reduction in Audit Failures – Internal & External

Hope this helps,

Yas 

Hi Imran, 

Which standard are you working towards, is it BRC? 

We have a food safety and quality policy with the below objectives; for each one set a target - see below examples. 

1. Housekeeping & Hygeine Audit Scores - target example - score above 5
  2. Reducing Customer Complaints - target example - <10 per quarter 
  3. Fewer Non Conforming Products
  4. Reduction in Customer Rejections and Returns
  5. Reduction in Audit Failures – Internal & External

Hope this helps,

Yas 

Hi Yas,

With all due respect, IMO, only Nos 1-2 might qualify.

@Imran - there are many examples of FSOs listed on this Forum. Can try for starters -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ety-objectives/

Dear Yas , we are certified to ISO 22000:2005 and during surveillance audit ,auditor mentioned that objectives are not robust. Please advise further.
Thanks Charles I will read the post.

Sorry should have clarified - the first 2 are examples of targets, the same would apply to the rest. 

Yas

Dear Yas , we are certified to ISO 22000:2005 and during surveillance audit ,auditor mentioned that objectives are not robust. Please advise further.
Thanks Charles I will read the post.

Hi Imran,

I presume you don't know what is meant by robust ? Neither do I.

Perhaps you could post the FSOs whch the auditor criticised ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces